- There are more than 120,000 species of flies worldwide.
- The house fly is the most common species, carrying over 100 different kinds of disease causing germs, such as typhoid fever, dysentery, TB, Bubonic Plague, Leprosy, to name a few.
- Houseflies defecate every 4-5 minutes, spreading these diseases.
- Another charming characteristic; A fly will lay eggs on your food and vomit on it before feasting, but they are particularly attracted to pet waste.
- A female housefly will lay 3,000 eggs within its life span of 21 days.
- Fly larvae will hatch into maggots within 24 hours.
- The housefly’s size depends on how well the maggot was fed; the bigger the maggot, the bigger the fly.
- Houseflies tend to stay within 1-2 miles of where they were born, but will travel up to 20 miles to find food.
- If a house fly spots a group of flies, he will join them creating a gang of flies.
These disease carrying gangs and their maggot counterparts must be exterminated at all costs. We the people must join forces to combat these $h*t breeding motherfu*ker$!